Built-in cabinets created by the artisans at Irie Cabinetry can add architectural flair and value to your Denver-area home. They look like they are part of the original home while using the uniqueness of your rooms to great advantage.
Our custom-built cabinets capitalize on available space by adding functional furnishings that add value to your home.
Irie Cabinetry designs custom, built-in cabinets that fit in with the rest of your home architecture, whether you’re looking for a new bookcase, audiovisual unit, fireplace surround, or display case.
Irie designs are classically proportioned and pleasing to the eye, no matter the size or shape you need. We can do anything from small niches to complete rooms, and we will match the finish of your existing furnishings.
We have experience designing:
- Custom entertainment centers with TV pullouts and swivels, divided drawers, cord management, wiring access, and more.
- Kitchen nooks, bars, and cabinets with lazy susans, pop-up mixer stands, built-in microwaves, and under-cabinet lighting
- Home offices with custom bookshelves, flip-down desks, laptop compartments, and in-drawer storage options
- Curio cabinets and displays for collectibles and art
- Bathroom medicine cabinets and custom vanities with built-in hampers
- Bedroom armoires and closets with bench seats and shelf dividers, sweater boxes, shoe racks, and more.
- Kitchen recycling centers
- Laundry room and mudroom shelves
Contact Irie Cabinetry
today to get an estimate for built-in cabinets Our custom solutions can significantly
increase the value of your home while adding beauty and function.
Every piece designed by Irie Cabinetry can be customized with the following options:
Materials. We select only the highest quality materials from local vendors for your built-ins, including::
- Solid wood, such as cherry, oak, or mahogany. Wood is a popular choice for built-ins because of it’s natural beauty, durability, and timelessness. Some woods even look better with age. (link to Woods page)
- Thermal-fused melamine. This manmade material is extremely durable and can be made to look like wood while costing considerably less. It’s a great choice for bathrooms and kitchens because it’s easy to clean and stands up well to moisture.
Drawers. If you want to include drawers in your built-in, you’ll love the handmade work you’ll get from Irie Cabinetry. Our drawers are durable and longlasting and open and close smoothly. We offer two drawer options:
- Dovetail drawers are made from maple, beech, or birch. They’re strong and difficult to pull apart because of how they come together at the joints, and they can only be created by true craftsmen.
- Dowel- and bore-constructed drawer boxes are made from melamine, Baltic birch, and birch veneer. These high-quality drawers are generally less expensive than our dovetail designs.
Door Styles. Your choice of cabinet doors is important to the look and feel of your custom built-in. We’ll create something that matches your existing architecture and furniture. Our doors are constructed of solid wood frames with 1/4-inch veneer flat panels or 1/2-inch solid wood panels. (link to Doors page)
Custom Accessories. Add flush insets, crown moldings, pull outs, swivels, and tile mechanisms, recessed lighting, mirrored or wood backs, glass doors, and more to your custom built-ins for a look that’s your own.
Irie Cabinetry takes pride in providing great service and quality products at reasonable prices—no matter what options you choose.